Arcadia Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banana_112's Application for Trial Mod! (Or Mod)

2 posters

Go down

banana_112's Application for Trial Mod! (Or Mod)  Empty banana_112's Application for Trial Mod! (Or Mod)

Post  banana_112 Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:27 pm

In Game name: banana_112
Age (Be Truthful): 14, 15 in March
Time Zone: Central Time, I live in Houston, Texas
What Traits make you a good staff: The traits that make me a good staff are that I can always be on. Im very good with all sorts of plugins. I have a lot of experience. I have owned at least 15 servers, I have staffed on many others. I currently own a server(it fails) and Im Helper on ForeverPVP (A really good server like 40-50 people on at a time). I know how to tell who is and isn't hacking and if you require I will get proof before I punish or accuse.
What makes you stand out from other members: I am better than other members because Im patient Knowledgeable and I have experience staffing and minecraft (3 years). Im very mature and I would never abuse. I am very mature and I love minecraft and will play a lot!!!
What Staff rank are you applying for Trial-mod, Chat-mod?: Trial-mod or mod Very Happy

regards,
banana_112 Very Happy

banana_112

Back to top Go down

banana_112's Application for Trial Mod! (Or Mod)  Empty Re: banana_112's Application for Trial Mod! (Or Mod)

Post  Admin Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:29 pm

You sound like a dev more than a mod. play for another day or so. ill see what you can do! Denied for mod but maybe youll get dev!

Admin
Admin

https://arcadiacraft.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down